NetBSD 9.0 Huge Memory Usage

Hello;
I have this problem from the first boot after installation.
The memory usage is normal but it grows exponentially.
The memory that gets consumed won't be returned to the system.
after 14hrs of computer just setting idle the memory would grow about 5GB.
at first I thought it is about firefox but removing it from the equation did nothing.
the whole system is the culprit.
As you will see below I started killing the high memory usage processes till I reach the the X itself. even killing it won't release the used memory.
I have to restart evey 2hrs or so. I can't work like this.
```
NetBSD localhost 9.0 NetBSD 9.0 (GENERIC) #0: Fri Feb 14 00:06:28 UTC 2020  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64
```
Intel CPU T9300