linux binary convert

Hi There,

I have a 3rd party, closed-source binary .so file.
I can use it on NetBSD with the COMPAT_LINUX option and some other linux libraries along.
So, I guess there is no linux-specific system call inside (Am I wrong?).

However I would like to link it to my own native NetBSD binary.

Do you know any way to do this? (disassembly/reassembly, objdump, objconv, etc.)
Or just instruction how to know more about binary formats?

Thank you in advance,

FeZ