Proposal: removing uyap(4), USB YAP phone firmware loader

For some background, I believe this is the device in question:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yap-USB-Phone-Software-Yap-Time-Your-Alternative-Phone-/264056870659

It was added in 2001, and I believe it's unlikely to be in use today.

It's pretty easy for a USB device to impersonate another USB device, so
it's one more device to audit and fix. In this case, it's unlikely
anyone will notice breakage to the driver because it's so esoteric.

I will remove this driver and associated code in 2 weeks if nobody
objects to it, that is:
sys/dev/usb/{ezload.c, ezload.h, uyap.c, uyap_firmware.h}