Re: why the c99 mandate?

I thought if was true, it was, make world, no.
Just the kernel, and the compiler, and compiler tools.
C O M P U T E R S C I E NC E
DECLARES
 *Arch* = *Machine*  + *Compiler*

And, while I'm here, it's, really, C89, C*BETWEEN*, and C99
I remember that from college, but I don't remember, how it
was explained in college.

I do know, that C89 means NO,
YOU DO NOT TO PAY 1000  dollars to read
some *shameful* literature.  You can,
hang 2 braces, anywhere, you want.
PERIOD.

For some reason, I feel the need to go, on.
This is is not necessary in C89, see _Coding_Horror_, the
book, or the franchise, there of.

if ( 1 != 0 ) {
  int xxxxxxxxxtmpxintfoo = 10;
  char * giveme = argv[2];

    if ( 0.11111 != 1 )
    {
      void * ptr;
      ptr= somethingthing(&xxxxxxxxxtmpxintoo, "C89NOW");
      giveme= ptr+argv[1];
    }
  /* yeah the compiler might take that out if I don't do this*/
  /* comment moved, by author */
}

And lastly, the custom of the subculture,
that is the, the mass cultural *normalism*,
imperative movement, of the late 80's
and the 90s was to, always,
maintain that C is,  always,
crippled, even though,