Re: graphical desktop in virtualbox

> On Apr 6, 2020, at 5:48 PM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Here we are, all credit to Valery Ushakov. There are quite a bit of
> mail exchanges on port-amd64 regarding these, but the gist is as
> follows.

Thanks Chavdar (and Valery), your instructions were flawless.

It’s getting late for me so I haven’t had time to experiment much but I do have the module loaded.
Im interested in trying the dynamic resizing and clipboard integration.

I’ve uploaded the files in case anyone else would like to try them without fetching the sources and building (they are specific to NetBSD-9) [1]

[1] https://www.netbsd.org/~tpaul/VirtualBox-6.1.4/GuestAdditions-9.0.tar.bz2