Java for NetBSD

 Hello;
    Today I faced another problem.
As far as I know the java in *NetBSD* is the same file/kind as Linux.
I have downloaded the jetbrains intellij which ships with openjdk. I went inside the openjdk directory.
    Under sh shell {./java} command will return *not found* and under bash shell I get
*no such file or directory*. the said file is executable. the {ls} command on that directory shows the java file.
Could someone tell my why?😟
Thank You
J.B