Re: library path is missing

phil.cyc%gmail.com@localhost (JingYuan Chen) writes:

>I have compiled oci8 success with linux emulation. But I can not restart
>apache with this module. Apache will crash.

>I used ldd to check libraries it referred to and found that some library's
>path are missing.

You would need an ldd that understands the Linux emulation. Currently it
doesn't.

>Everything seems correct and great. But Apache can not load this module.

Is that a Linux apache or a NetBSD apache ?

If if is NetBSD, it cannot load modules that are linked against
emulated libraries.

If it is an emulated Linux apache and doesn't work, there are
other problems. Maybe apache prints some error messages that
give a hint.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost