DNS Failures - All of a sudden today 20200325

My caching dns failed unexpectedly today, apparently I was not alone:
https://www.mail-archive.com/bind-users%lists.isc.org@localhost/msg28624.html
From ISC: "We apparently let our signatures on dlv.isc.org expire."

I fixed this temporarily by adding:
  dnssec-accept-expired yes;
Which feels risky...

Another user on the ISC list suggested setting
  dnssec-lookaside no;
Which also feels risky.

And generically ISC suggested all users remove the dlv.isc.org zone from
their configuration...because the zone is empty and if removed would not
cause
the expired key to fail dns...

My only problem is I do not know how to remove as I cannot find this zone in
my configuration.

Running NetBSD 8_Stable amd64...

Suggestions?

--gene