Re: trouble resolving protonmail.ch, dnssec, seems netbsd-specific maybe

I changed

   dnssec-validation: auto

   dnssec-validation: yes

after finding this hint:

https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-01547

  dnssec-validation yes; or dnssec-validation auto; (the former requires
  manually-configured trust anchors using trusted-keys or managed-keys;
  the latter will use BIND's built-in managed keys)

it seems that auto uses built-in keys, and yes uses the keys in
keys/managed-keys.bind.

But, I wonder if our keys on the netbsd-8 branch need to be updated.