Re: Getting slip(4) to work beyond two machines

On 2020-03-11 00:37, Greg Troxel wrote:
In addition to other advice: Don't use addresses that belong on an
ethernet on a slip link.   Pick a new subnet, and set up real routes,
not proxy arp.

Actually, that would be the very best advice, I'd say. Don't try and do a complicated solution when there is a perfectly good simple one, which fits in to how IP is supposed to work.

  Johnny