Avoid wedges from certain devices

Greetings,

it may be very dumb to ask, but I have installed 9.0 on UEFI server with
soft-RAID and now I have ld0, wd0 and wd1 having same wedges. When
booting NetBSD find wedges on wd0, then complain about same wedges
on wd1 and ld0. It won't boot, I think this happens because first wedges
are found on wd0 which is blocked at the moment of finding root.

Is there a way not to search wedges on certain device(s)?

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University