Backend to cdn.netbsd.org appears to be down

Hi,

I'm unsure of the best place to report this, or if it's known already — I looked through various mailing lists and did not find any mention.

When I tried access cdn.netbsd.org I get a Varnish error[2], although it's timing out now. Down for Everyone or Just Me, confirms it's not just me[1]. When I try to access ftp.netbsd.org (via FTP) I get a timeout.

Regards,
Wes

[1]: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/cdn.netbsd.org
[2]: varnish error:

Error 503 Backend unavailable, connection failed

Backend unavailable, connection failed
Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sjc10037-SJC 1582437200 1677251722

Varnish cache server