Re: reading config files from C

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:29:31AM -0800, George Georgalis wrote:

> Hi, actually Mark told me exactly what I needed, both.
> I have a few minor followup questions, but I have some
> work first. Thanks, -George

If you are doing more than just a simple key/value per line then it may
be worth investing in learning lex/yacc to do the parsing instead of
rolling your own.  It is a bit of a learning curve to get going but
extending the config language is a lot easier than a roll your own.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",