Re: reading config files from C

On 31/01/2020 5:12 am, Sad Clouds wrote:
It would help if you provided a few specific examples. I don't quite
understand what you're trying to do, i.e. read config files for a build
system, or read config files for a running program, or something else.

I have to agree. Examples go a long way to helping with a problem. One sage old lecturer of mine once said:

"Don't expect others to know what you know, but explain in detail so they eventually do"