Re: Private Repository

Personally I'm running my own repo too. I'd suggest you to have a simple web server ( apache, nginx, whatever you like). The URL/directory name you will choose is up to you but keep in mind that might want to have multiple architecture/ os version/pkgsrc versions. The only magic you'll need for pkgin is to create a pkg_summary. I have create a quick script that does it :

#!/bin/sh
PACKAGE_DIR=/srv/data/packages/All
cd $PACKAGE_DIR
find . -name '*.tgz' -exec pkg_info -X {} \; > pkg_summary
gzip -c pkg_summary > pkg_summary.gz
bzip2 -z pkg_summary -k -f