Re: Local repo

Thanks!
I have a few wip packages that I use daily and work perfectly.
These are the ones I want to keep on a separate repo.
I'll go ahead and when things break, I'll just have to fix it ;)

Den tis 28 jan. 2020 kl 09:56 skrev Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-degen%yahoo.com@localhost>:
Op 28/01/2020 om 05:43 schreef Pedro Pinho:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to have more than one repo defined
> in /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf or, am I looking for trouble?
> I want to have pkgin handling an official mirror and at the same time a
> local repo with pkgs built locally that officially don't exist in the main
> repository.
> Is this as simple as, defining two addresses in repositories.conf?
> TIA

You definitely can. Whether you're looking for trouble or not is a
matter of opinions.

I have two local repos, one pointing to pkgs built from the last stable
release and the other pointing to pkgs built from pkgsrc-current. There
are occasional hiccups.

This question (and my answer) is probably more suited to pkgscr-users.

--
Ottavio Caruso