NetBSD-8.1 AMD64 custom kernel

G'day,

In previous versions of NetBSD =<8.0 I disabled the uhidev devices in a
custom kernel to facilitate detection of the Acurite Weatherstation on
the ugen device.

After upgrading to NetBSD-8.1, I failed to locate the options for the
ugen and uhidev devices in the GENERIC kernel configuration file.

What has changed and how do I disable the uhidev devices in a custom
kernel?

Below are the lines that worked with previous versions of NetBSD:

# USB Generic driver
ugen*   at uhub? port ? vendor 0x24c0 product 0x0003 flags 1
# USB HID device
#uhidev* at uhub? port ? configuration ? interface ?

Berndt