Re: Letsencrypt certificates

Problem resolved.  The issue turned out to be unwanted quotation marks
around the key name in named.conf.  The errors messages in both
acme.sh and nsupdate were less than helpful (even with an enhanced
debug level), but Dima's simple but effective example of how to add
and delete an RR gave me an easier way forward than other examples
I had seen that were more complex and error prone.

I suppose having had a go at Python I might turn my gaze to Perl...

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>