Re: isp(4) rescan

10.10.2019 16:47, Manuel Bouyer пишет:
On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 04:26:25PM +0300, Dima Veselov wrote:
I used to reset HBA buses to get them scanned in Linux
before. I believe bus reset is what makes HBA to "forget"
devices and therefore ask about them again.

By the way - is there any HBA type which is fully supported
in NetBSD?

For what interface ? If you need fiber I fear qlogic is the only
choice.

Yes, I was about Fiber HBA's. Thank you.

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University