Re: How to determine supported languages in a particular installation of gcc?

I would only count on base GCC for C and C++.
It should do Objective-C, but as someone who has never written that, I
couldn't get it to not-crash.

regular pkgsrc GCC has most of the other languages:
Fortran: default enabled
Ada: separate package (gcc5-aux), as it requires binary bootstrap
Java: older GCC
Go: default disabled in pkgsrc GCC, as an option
D: only available since GCC 9, and I only did amd64, might need to
separately work on i386. GCC 9 is not a package yet, I put a snapshot in
wip at the time though.