Unable to receive messages from NetBSD emailing lists

I have not been receiving messages from NetBSD (@netbsd.org) emailing lists, and would like to know if there is a problem with the list servers at netbsd.org end.  I have not been receiving messages from netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost, nor from current-users, pkgsrc-users, tech-pkg, tech-kern and others.

I was able to see some messages on mailing lists web interface, so I know there is activity.

I sent a test message, away from netbsd.org, to mueller6725%twc.com@localhost, from a different domain, and that went through.

So is something wrong with the list server at netbsd.org's end, or could it be something screwy at twc.org's end, like maybe a blacklist?

Tom