Re: More ZFS testing in 9.0_BETA

Since ZoL is becoming the official OpenZFS repo (according to the open
action items for June 25th on [1], Ahrens and Behlendorf will send out
a proposal at some point in the future), I think the hope is that
FreeBSD (which already has an effort to accomplish this on-going),
NetBSD, ZFS on OSX, ZFS on Windows, and the Illumos distributions
(some of which might also have efforts on-going, although I'm not
entirely clear on it) will eventually move to using the OpenZFS repo
of record so that there is less fragmentation and changes can be
tested on a variety of platforms via continuous integration before
going into the tree, so that everyone can benefit.

[1]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w2jv2XVYFmBVvG1EGf-9A5HBVsjAYoLIFZAnWHhV-BM/view#heading=h.euqfteb2vfee

Daniel Ebdrup aka. D. Ebdrup.