Re: GPT boot, again

I understand NetBSD EFI bootstrap does not support multiboot, so I
should use BIOS boot.

I installed /boot, ran installboot and gpt biosboot. Here is fdisk
output for the disk:

What flags installboot was used with?

Partition table:
0: GPT Protective MBR (sysid 238)
     start 1, size 4294967295 (2097152 MB, Cyls 0-267349/89/4), Active
         PBR is not bootable: Bad magic number (0x0000)
1: <UNUSED>
2: <UNUSED>
3: <UNUSED>
First active partition: 0

And if I hexdump the disk block 0, I see the strings of a bootstrap
present.

But the BIOS will not consider the disk for booting. I made it the first
priority, but it just skips to the next one.

I wonder if "PBR is not bootable: Bad magic number" may be at fault
here. Any idea?

It is not a fault. All of them look like yours. It even able not to be active.