pxeboot hangs before showing console

Hi,

On Netbsd-8, i386, built yesterday, a new "pxeboot" setup seems to hang at the second stage, usually where the console output shows up (after the little series of numbers). Kernel is "GENERIC".

I have the console set to "pc", and the machine doesn't boot anyway, so I'm pretty sure it's not going to a serial port or anything like that.

The pxeboot_ia32.bin file was copied from the netbsd-8 distribution built yesterday and renamed "pxeboot_new.bin". I think the options all look fine.

# installboot -ve /tftpboot/pxeboot_new.bin
File system:         /tftpboot/pxeboot_new.bin
Boot options:        timeout 5, flags 1, speed 19200, ioaddr 0, console pc

The NFS setup works fine, hostnames are all in order, DHCP appears to be configured properly too.

Am I missing something?

Louis