netbsd on vps hosting provider - expand disk?

Hey all!

I have a VPS account on Vultr, with NetBSD on a VPS there. I would
like to upgrade my plan, which will include an increase in disk
size. I want to be sure that I can have NetBSD expand to the new
available increased size of the disk without much risk of never coming
back up, or worse, reprovisioning.

While searching for how to fix this or what others have done, I found
few resources. I did find the aws ec2 ami page, that says that they
will expand to the available ebs volume size, but doesn't detail how
that is done. https://wiki.netbsd.org/amazon_ec2/amis/

I then searched what resources are available on my system already, and
found /etc/rc.d/resize_root. Will adding "resize_root=YES" to rc.conf
be all I need to do? Do I need to mess with changing disklabel and
that mess (have messed that up before and weary to change a production
system).

Without an answer, I'm thinking I will test using virtualbox and
resizing the disk when I get home.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

--
Chris Humphries <chris%sogubsys.com@localhost>
5223 9548 E1DE DE87 F509  1888 8141 8451 6338 DD29