Re: bozohttpd mime types etting for markdown files

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:48:57AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > I do not know how much role the browser is playing. Tried only firefox
> > till now. It just offers to save the file and says it's a markdown file.
>
> Sounds like it is working?

Not sure. Browser sometimes goes by the extension on its own. If it
inferred it right it should have rendered it instead of asking to save.

Clicking on a .md file in, for example, a git repository renders it
instead of asking to save.

Or may be my expectation is wrong and is a web server supposed to convert
it to html on the fly?

Mayuresh