Re: Web + email hosting recommendations

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 05:48:10PM +0100, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:

> I don't like systemd but I accept it and I embrace
> it.  And I think it will get better.  I am trying to
> learn how to operate it.

Bingo. I agree completely with everything you say about
Debian, the systemd wars (which are SO OVER) and
Redhat. It's unusual to see such a high degree of basic
mental health on open display here on these lists, by
which I mean both NetBSD and Debian.

Uncharacteristically, for me, I will keep this short,
adding only that if you are a working capitalist, and
understand that running a business entails costs, you
may be very glad to give Redhat some dollars so you can
rely on their products and support to keep you in the
black. Real world.

(And, no, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a working
capitalist, but I have had the benefit of being from
time to time on several of their payrolls.)

Thank you.

--
In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of
politics'. All issues are political issues, and

George Orwell "Politics and the English Language" (1946)