Re: osabi in -current in some difficulty?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 08:51:44PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> In this case, you have a corrupt database.  I have some notes
> about this to dig through about why this happens.

Now, running make in /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/modular-xorg hangs
up on a non-existent pkg "pixman-1". Just on general principles I
built and installed "pixman" from pkgsrc, but it didn't alter
anything overall.

> Run "pkg_admin rebuild-tree" to fix the phantom dependency problem.

That command completed in about one second. Didn't seem as if it was
doing anything.

> Then you can rm all the workdirs and try again.

Okay.

Thanks!

--
Bob B.