Re: I have my netbsd install at last up and running!

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019, Greg Troxel wrote:

I think he's asking how to get into sysinst from an installed system.

Yes, that was what I wanted to ask, but now, alas, in the clear light of morning, I see that my system is not completely installed e.g. I have no swap and no /home directory. I will have to try again.

I thought it would be easy last night because I had wiped the hard drive clean (took 'bout three hours). I now have no need for any dual-boot capability, so in the install I clicked on "Use whole disk" and perhaps was a tad impulsive going through the install process, until, as noted, I had to use my KVM switch and then couldn't get back the keyboard on the machine I had been installing on.

Stiff upper lip and all that...

Thank you.

--
Bob B.