Re: how do I automate an install of a NetBSD QEMU guest on a linux host?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:59:13AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> For instance, some sort of magic long virt-install command that feeds
> necessary options directly to sysinst. Searching seems to either come
> up with:
>
> - do it by hand using the console
> - use anita from pkgsrc
>
> which, from my pov, don't help

This depends on how you boot the system. dd'ing the "usb image"
(or efi image) to your hard disk and then booting from that could be enough.
If booting works, it should resize the root partition to fill the disk
and reboot again.

Martin