Re: Can not Download NetBSD 8.0 i386 USB Install Image

чт, 31 янв. 2019 г. в 18:14, JingYuan Chen <phil.cyc%gmail.com@localhost>:

> Ahh....I forgot to describe more detail about my problem.
> I used Firefox to download i386 USB install image form NetBSD's download page.
>
> The URL is as follows :
> https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.0/images/NetBSD-8.0-i386-install.img.gz
>
> After clicking the link, firefox shows that the source file can not be
> read. So that I try to download
>  i386 ISO image. But the error message is the same.
>
> There may be something wrong with amd64 ISO image. I had downloaded
> amd64 ISO image last Sunday.
> But I can not download it now. Firefox responds File not found. :(
>
> Is there something wrong with cdn.netbsd.org ???

Has been happening to me today too.
I've tried to download the following file 5 or 6 times:
http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/images/NetBSD-8.0_STABLE-amd64-install.img.gz

When download is 99,99% completed, it says 'Download failed' and
cannot be resumed. Experienced in Firefox and Chrome, Ubuntu 64bit
versions.

Andrei