Re: FOSDEM 2019 - Embedded FreeBSD on a five-core RISC-V processor using LLVM

I was there!

Rump was mentioned on one slide, in the sense that they would like to
have it -- for hacking and also to get more user-space device drivers.
It sounded more like a project idea, I don't think that there is code
written just yet.

--
Benny