Video Driver for Intel - resolution stuck at 800x600

All,
Here is my dmesg for my machine: https://pastebin.com/RdmGu29k
Here is my Xorg.0.log: https://pastebin.com/xQw4rwsx

clement$ uname -a
NetBSD clement.ronverbs.dev 8.0 NetBSD 8.0 (GENERIC) #0: Tue Jul 17 14:59:51 UTC 2018  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

I installed NetBSD 8.0, using the UEFI install image. Install went smoothly; however, the video driver fails. I did X -configure and copied the resulting xorg.conf.new file to /etc/X11/xorg.conf... but that fails as well. The driver is intel.

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card0"
        Driver      "intel"
        BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
EndSection

If I change the driver to "wsfb" it works, but only with 800x600 resolution. I tried to build the xf86-video-wsfb driver from source but got the following error:

Package dependency requirement 'randrproto >= 1.6.0' could not be satisfied.
Package 'randrproto' has version '1.5.0', required version is '>= 1.6.0'

Honestly, I am not sure how to upgrade randrproto. What's in pkgsrc is version 1.5.0.

I did install NetBSD 8.99.30 and the video worked perfectly.
Maybe two question then:

How do I update randrproto?
Or, how do I pull in the video drivers used by NetBSD current?

Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don’t know any better.”