Re: raid0 disappears

Hello Patrick,

your problem is either badly explained or too complicated, or both.  You
say you do not see raid0 when using netboot, and then it seems the same
happens when booting from the disk.

I suppose there's something wrong about partitioning, either with MBR or
labels.  Not sure there is something specific in that regard, compared
to non-booting arrays.  But the relying and unused EFI partition makes
the whole thing a bit far fetched.  Unless you really want EFI, just a
big NetBSD partition as with `fdisk -0ua /dev/rwd0d`.

just in case, even though dmesg does not show it, you could check that
/dev/rraid0 /dev/raid0 are truly absent.  Also I donno about `2 0` as
array setting.  I do `1 2 0` for RAID-1 as explained in the manual.

-pierre