Re: Recommendations for small router?

All,

I sent the following request for hints a month ago, but I've neglected
to thank you all for good hints both on and off the list. Thank you very
much!

I have now placed an order for a PC Engines system. I'll report back on
my findings once I get a chance to tinker with it.

A Happy New Year to you all!

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

liman%cafax.se@localhost: