improvements to synaptics two finger scrolling

Folks,

I have just committed a change to the synaptics driver that should make
two finger scrolling more usable.  I have increased the default scaling
(hw.synaptics.scale_z) so it should be less sensitive and provide a
smoother response.  If it is still too sensitive then increase scale_z
some more.

--
Brett Lymn
"We are were wolves",