Sun widget

I have some little (3 inch) widgets with an RJ45 plug on one end and
jack on the other.  Carrying a (Sun?) part number of 422764100011.  I
suspect they may have been part of the Netra T5220 I recently acquired.

First thought was perhaps a crossover adapter?  But, the Netra's inet
ports are Gbe so that shouldn't be necessary.  Unless it is intended for
use with the (100Mb?) "management port"?

Or, perhaps a means of converting the serial management port's DB9<->RJ45
adapter to DCE/DTE pinout??

[Google has offered up nothing meaningful]