Re: Netra T5220

On 11/16/2018 12:05 AM, Sad Clouds wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:10:26 -0700
Don NetBSD <netbsd-embedded%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:

This may well be the killer.  Someone appears to have flashed a
custom OFW image -- which I'll have to rid the machine of before I
can do ANYTHING with it.

If someone put the latest firmware version there, then keep it. There
is probably a way to reset passwords without flashing firmware, could
be a jumper on the mainboard.

The banner says:
U-Boot 1.1.1

custom Sun Microsystems U-Boot 1.3
^^^^^^

And, autoboots a Linux 2.4.22 kernel (which must reside on internal FLASH
as it boots even with the drives pulled!)

I am hoping to make some time to play with this over the weekend
(or, over the holiday).  Right now, its just "in the way"  :-/