Re: Unbound chroot via rc difficulties getting started

I have one RPI model B, running 8.99.2, which has been running my home
DNS server since, well, 8.99.2 (it had some 10 months uptime until the
fuse tripped for some reason)...  I don't remember doing anything
special to make is start chrooted (there was already
"unbound_chrootdir=/var/chroot/unbound" in /etc/defaults/rc.conf),
except creating the link "cd /etc; ln -s
/var/chroot/unbound/etc/unbound unbound" after the unbound_migrate was
ran.

--
----