Re: Package binaries for NetBSD 7.2

Well, I am aware of all these options to solve the immediate problem,
should I need it; I did it to find out how it would have panned out
for someone perhaps coming from a different background and wanting to
try the release. For insance, one gets the option to add binary
packages installation during normal sysinst, which obviously doesn't
work for 7.2 as of now. My point was that it would be desireable to
make some sort of coordination between operating system announces and
the corresponding pkg bulk builds. I realise this is not as easy as it
sounds, counting the number of supported architectures and platforms,
but perhaps something could be done for the major ones. Again, I
understand it is a matter of available resources and priorities and
also that the average NetBSD user is generally able to sort out
problems like this by himself, so it is not that big of a deal.

--
----