/proc/cmdline in NetBSD? how to get kernel boot parameter?

In Linux, parameter passed from bootloader to kernel can be obtained from /proc/cmdline
Like
'linux /boot/vmlimuz root=/dev/sda2 mychoice=custom'
and I can get it from terminal by running cat /proc/cmdline
Which output: root=/dev/sda2 mychoice=custom

What if I passed
'knetbsd /netbsd root=/dev/dk1 mychoice=custom'
from GRUB?
How can I get the kernel parameter I have mentioned above in terminal?