Re: Portable curses

#meh.
It didn't stop SQLite from taking off. Maybe, what is really necessary would be from someone to write a book. Or, a few ambitious some ones. Maybe it's all part of Cyber's ( the god of all things digital ) plan; so, women can break into the male-dominated tech writing market.
#meh
I've been thinking it could be great if in pkgsrc a user could make a sub package for some time now. It would be great, because then we all wouldn't have to imagine all the possible notions of heresy, that could crop up, before we even imagine sharing. Which is different that wanting to share. Something like, I just make a sub directory inside of ./work/. And, then grab all the files I need, put it in there, and then
all I have to remember is, cd .. && bmake subpbackage
# and then read error message, because lol I have to name the subpackage as arg2
.                                     FIN.
Naturally, it would query the user, in places.