Re: Portable curses

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 01:07:29PM +0000, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> pkgsrc should be better about using base curses now, but it's creating a
> lot of problems.

It is good that things are improving.  I do understand that pkgsrc is a
complex beast and sometimes the decisions made can be a bit opaque which
is why I tried not to be critical of the work done in pkgsrc, I know the
decisions made are done for good reasons.

> Maybe FAKE_NCURSES=yes is the answer?

I don't know - doing pkgsrc hurts my head :)

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.