Re: Smooth ThinkPad installation

Hi,

On 10/08/2018 22:49, Cág wrote:
very nice! Only glitch? I choose german as a language and I noticed
that while Umlauts kame out, the ß was not printed out replaced with a
space instead.

so e.g. Größe displayed as Grö e.
Is that on the tty? The font is missing a few characters, ß is one, and
ð æ ö are some of the others.

well, on the console output on the screem white on blue, which is running also in high-res mode (not VGA characters).

ß Is really used a lot in the messages. Maybe the font can be expanded? how?
I think ö was present: some special characters displayed.

Riccardo