Fwd: Cannot create LVM on NetBSD 8.0 installation

Hi all.

Boot using UEFI and using GPT, after creating a partition in Linux and
formatting them as Physical Volume, I still can't use the Physical
Volume to create a Volume group. Even when I tried to create a PV' in
NetBSD installation, the 'Format as LVM PV' option returned 'Operation
not supported!' error. Any help is appreciated.