Re: git https issue

Hi M; Matthewm

matthew sporleder wrote:
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:
Hi All,

I have some strange happening after I upgraded to 8.0 with 8.0_2018Q1
packages (I removed  all packages before and reinstalled)

I cannot git clone or git pull over https anymore!
Even existing repositories do not pull! And I see no errors, like:

$ git clone https://github.com/github/debug-repo /tmp/debug-repo-http
Cloning into '/tmp/debug-repo-http'...

and "nothing" happens and no repository.
How can I debug more??

However if I use ssh it works!

why? What changed? configurations should have remained the same, since I
upgraded. mozilla certificates are installed.

Riccardo

Does it hang or finish?  GIT_CURL_VERBOSE or --verbose ?

it finishes suspiciously quickly without... doing anything.
Will check --verbose and will upgrade another laptop to 8.0 and see.

Riccardo