Re: Extremely poor disk performance on ProLiant DL360 G5 RAID

Hi!

Will the cache battery only improve performance when the internal RAID
is actually used? I have two (older generation) Proliants and use them
essentially as JBODs, with a RAIDframe on one of them. I was never
really satisfied with the performance, even for the single disks, but
just live with it.

Joern

--
Joern Clausen