High latency for IPv6 on netbsd-8

Hi,

I have been using NetBSD 8.0 for a few days.
I found some inconsistency.
Sometimes I cannot ping6 anywhere.
But many times I can, and without touching any configuration.
Occasionally, I have to wait 10-15 minutes after boot,
in order to get access to IPv6 addresses.
Disabling NPF does not fix it.
I don't know much about IPv6, but on netbsd-7 it simply works.
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

% grep dhcp /etc/rc.conf
dhcpcd=YES
dhcpcd_flags="-t 0"
#ifconfig_wm0=dhcp

% cat /etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by resolvconf
nameserver 192.168.1.1
nameserver fe80::1%wm0

Thanks,

--
Gua Chung Lim

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie