Re: 8.0_RC1 Raspberry Pi 2 doesn't occupy full HDMI screen

Sounds like you to need to toggle the overscan, not sure how in
netbsd.  It's a very low level option, in Raspbian it's in
/boot/config.txt.  It's lower level than even the OS, may be peculiar
to the Pi.  There are 20 or so very useful options that go in
config.txt, it's worth looking at the official page:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/config-txt/README.md

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX