Re: getauxval AT_SECURE error [ was graphics/sane-backends...]

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 07:21:10PM -0500, Dave Huang wrote:
> This seems to be where the assert is coming from:
> https://github.com/p11-glue/p11-kit/blob/master/common/compat.c#L801
>
> As for why it's asserting, I don't have any idea, but hopefully this
> helps you track it down.

Thanks a lot!

This will certainly help. My priority is to get the scanner working right
now. I am most likely to hack getauxval at first. Will investigate what's
happening later.

> But it doesn't seem like it's an issue with NetBSD's code.

Ok. But what still intrigues me is this difference (not necessarily a
problem.)

# uname -m && nm /usr/lib/libcrypto.so | grep getauxval
evbarm
         w getauxval

# uname -m && nm /usr/lib/libcrypto.so | grep getauxval
amd64

Mayuresh